Essential oils are the aromatic substance that contain the natural smell and characteristics of a plant. These naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant.
In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants and being beautifully fragrant to people, Essential Oils have long been used for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health care practices.
- Naturally occurring volatile aromatic compounds
- Found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants
- Protect plants against environmental threats and provide beneficial properties
- Highly concentrated when distilled for purity, potency, and efficacy
- Used historically for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health-care practices
Experienced Essential Oil users will immediately recognize the superior quality standard for naturally safe, purely effective Essential Oils.
- Provide health-conscious individuals with a safe and natural alternative
- Used for a wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications
- Have few, if any, undesirable side effects when used as directed
- One drop is all that is needed to achieve a powerful benefit
How To Use Essential Oils
- Essential Oils, when diffused or inhaled, can be very stimulating, calming, or soothing. Diffusing Essential Oils can also cleanse and purify the air.
- Essential Oils can be safely applied for massage or topical therapy.
- Chemical structure enables them to pass through skin for an immediate systemic response. THIRTY SECONDS to get into your bloodstream - THIRTY MINUTES to get through your entire body.
- Pair up with one of our Essential Oil Aromatherapy Bracelets
- Certain Essential Oils have a rich culinary history and can be used as dietary supplements for targeted wellness.
Now that you know more about Essential Oils check out the pure therapeutic grade oils we offer!